خنک آن قمار بازی که بباخت هرچه بودش بنماند هیچش الا هوس قمار دیگر
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can say word to those beautiful tears of u right in front of that theater which I dont fuckin remember its name anymore, you aint lost shit! what u did was a win-win thing, though it ended up with a looser but that aint u!
I wish we never had taken you to Shirpala that night... I wish we never had walked in ValiAsr the day after... I wish we had done nothing to get you feel better...
4 comments:
I can say word to those beautiful tears of u right in front of that theater which I dont fuckin remember its name anymore, you aint lost shit! what u did was a win-win thing, though it ended up with a looser but that aint u!
Shit happens! Suck it up, move on!
hey bud! u know what? nothing! lol just do your best, fuck the rest!
I wish we never had taken you to Shirpala that night... I wish we never had walked in ValiAsr the day after... I wish we had done nothing to get you feel better...
Post a Comment