و من آن شب تورا هزار بار بوسیدم دیگر خودم هم باورم نمی شود من که دانه به دانه آن را شمردم
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
fuck that shit you punk fuck! though I can totally believe that you've done this! but if you honestly have done this should go see a fucking doctor cuz you are fucking moron doing that for a fucking bitch. Even if she was the best bitch ever, you would never ever do such a stupid thing! what were you trying to prove? I hope if you go back you never do the same shit ever. cuz then I would be so worried peeps use you over and over....
1 comment:
fuck that shit you punk fuck! though I can totally believe that you've done this! but if you honestly have done this should go see a fucking doctor cuz you are fucking moron doing that for a fucking bitch. Even if she was the best bitch ever, you would never ever do such a stupid thing! what were you trying to prove? I hope if you go back you never do the same shit ever. cuz then I would be so worried peeps use you over and over....
Post a Comment