Tomorrow is another day
I was in the bus passing by a very poor neighborhood. always you'll find interesting people in this kinda places. by interesting I mean not always cool. a garbage thrower was talking all the time about his life. the money he owes some woman who send somebody to cash it and other stuff. the lady who he was talking to, was saying her own stories in the same theme and I was stood beside the guy, listening to there bitter lives. the story reached to the drug part of it how they became addicted and how they are trying to give it up. How long they didn't use it, ... The whole time till this part I was saying myself you should thank God for your life for the all talent, family, opportunities, experiences and friends the lord has granted you. I was kinda feel sorry for them and it implies that i was kinda looking down to them. Nevertheless after this phrases the lady said some stuff which happened to me to think again I saw them how they are in bad situations but still keep trying for their life. I find them so precious and in the second thought i reach to the point that these people are superior than me. she was saying "Every night I say Tomorrow's another day, live in present you can't change the past, you can not change the future you can only plan for it and do your best now".
1 comment:
zendegi shaiad oboore gije rahgozari bashad ke kolaah az sar bar midarad va baa labkhandi be man'ee migooiad sobh be kheir.....
Post a Comment