The image of Dorian Gray
Hey Nima do you remember this shit?
Today, we were supposed to play tennis with friends. a friend was shopping in the way home. he prolong it too much that we found ourselves confident enough to mess with him for the delay. at the end of the day we were at his home grabbing the rackets. He brought us fruits i grabbed one and said this one took you 5 minutes to be hand picked. when you got married you enjoy shopping for your family and you don't notice the time you put for shopping, he said. Guess what I said, I told him, I wasn't even married but I sent somebody to London to buy a book for a special someone's birthday and had it DHLed to Tehran to have the original edition on her birthday. Man this shit ruined me, did you remember that. I totally have forgot about it. What days we had together man. I just wanna appreciate your friendship. We rock man, who could do those shits again. I dare everyone she is with.
and a word with you:
Dorian, who the fuck is Lord Wotton right now, where are that bunch of moral shits you believed in. Do you even remember those? I don't think so. Shame on you for ruining these beautiful memories, seriously, you don't deserve them.
1 comment:
Fuck it bro! Be ghole baradare basiji Eminem:
Bitches they come they go,
Saturday through Sunday monday,
Monday through Sunday yo!
Omran we'll love them one day yo :p
Doostihaast bemaanad ta abad, bitches fuck off one day though!
PR dooset darim, PR dooset darim ;)
Post a Comment