5/28/2008

You Can Win If You Want

You packed your things in a carpetbag
Left and never looking back
Rings on your fingers, paint on your toes
Music wherever you go
You dont fit in a smalltown world
But I feel youre the girl for me
Rings on your fingers, paint on your toes
Youre leaving town where nobody knows

You can win if you want
If you want it, you will win
On your way you will see that life is more than fantasy
Take my hand, follow me
Oh, youve got a brand new friend for your life




I remember those days. Climbing hard as a horse in the mountains to kick off a sick love of mine, I was listening to this song. And it was like I'm flying on those ranges. I remember I was high with Modern Talking songs . No wonder this one will pass, no wonder sometime I'm gonna laugh at the whole thing.

No comments: